- We request that you make your airline reservations well in advance. Please be conscious of costs when making your travel arrangements and avoid extra fees. Seat upgrades and baggage fees for your convenience are at your expense.
- If your flight is over $400, please get prior approval before booking the flight.
- If flying Delta, please use Meeting Event Code NMV8C for possible discount and benefit to
the PCA Administrative Committee. Be sure to enter your SkyMiles number and you will earn points on the flight.
AIRPORT SHUTTLES – Ride share options like Uber or Lyft may also be cost effective.
Greater Atlanta Airport Shuttle
- Phone: 678-851-7063
- Website: http://www.ga2airportshuttle.com
- Hours of Operation (Airport): 24 Hours
- Reservations: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 6:00am to 11:00 pm and Holiday calls will be forwarded to the mobile phone.
Prefer reservations at least 24 hrs in advance however, they may be able to accomadate 3 hours in advance.
- Regular Rate: Airport to Lawrenceville – $80.00
- Group Rate: As low as $50 per person, depending on the number of passengers.
- Location at Airport: From the Baggage Claim follow hotel shuttle sign. Once you reach the hotel shuttle area proceed to stall #1.
Gwinnet Airport Shuttle/Gwinnett Classic Limousine
- Use only for early morning or late night.
- Phone: 770-931-7777
- Website: www.ga-limousine.com
- Hours of Operation: 6 am – 11 pm (after midnight drop-off available)
- Reservations: Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm; Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 6 pm. You MUST make reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Regular Rate: $85.00 plus 15% gratuity. Past midnight drop-off add $35.
- Location at Airport: Will be given instructions through reservations. Call upon flight arrival.
Atlanta Airport Superior Shuttle and Limo
- Phone: 770-457-4794
- Website: http://www.superiorshuttleandlimo.com/
- Hours of operation: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm, weekdays. 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, weekends. Last pick-up at the airport is 9:00 pm.
- Reservations: 6:00 am – 9 pm, 7 days a week
- Regular Rate: $75.00 (this price does not include gratuity) to PCA office.
- Location at Airport: The driver will call the passenger 15 minutes after their plane arrives to let them know where to meet the shuttle.
- We will not normally reimburse rental cars unless the total cost of the rental car is less than the cost of a round trip shuttle ($85).
- Rental cars may be cost effective if two or more attendees are sharing the vehicle, but please be sure to include their names with your reimbursement.