Thank you for registering as an exhibitor!
Exhibitor Checklist – Read this!
Sponsors and Promotional Items – Guide to Sponsorship
Want to add a sponsorship or promotional item to your registration? Choose from:
- Flexible Sponsorship Packages
- Exclusive Limited Availability Options
- Brand Recognition Tools
Hotels and Housing
- Hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We request that all exhibitors stay in the contracted hotel(s). Register early!
Exhibitor Services Kit
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
The kit is provided by Hollins Exposition Services.
- Details to order furniture, carpet, and other services
- Electricity and wired Internet are provided by Hilton Anatole
- You will need your booth number to order
General Assembly App
The app will include a list of registered exhibitors. For your organization, please provide by April 19, 2019:
- Logo – 180 x 120 pixel jpg
- Website address
- Public contact email (i.e. email@example.com)
- Phone number
- Description – 200 words or less (include any event specials, product releases)
- Proof your information – no edits will be accepted
Exhibitor Name Badge Form – submit by May 17, 2019
Selling From Booth
- Submit detailed list of items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2019.
- Any organization selling from the Exhibit Hall is required to collect and remit all appropriate Texas sales tax.
- Research Texas tax requirements at: https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/sales/
Host a Food Function – submit by May 17, 2019.
Host a function for those interested in learning more about your organization.