Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the PCA General Assembly!
How to apply for approval as an Exhibitor
- Write a Letter of Request
- Use your organization letterhead
- Address letter to the PCA Administrative Committee
- Include specific information regarding your organization that would assist the Committee in making its decision.
- Complete the Exhibitor Statement of Mission and Purpose
Submit paperwork by September 14, 2018.
Mail: PCA Administrative Committee
1700 N. Brown Road, Suite 105
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
General Assembly is the largest annual gathering of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). The General Assembly offers an excellent opportunity for you to meet face-to-face with pastors, leaders and decision makers from across the country and around the world. These individuals have a strong influence on the decisions for services, vendors, and resources of their churches, ministries, and organizations.
- Develop relationships with 1000+ key church staff
- Establish contacts with 300+ Ruling Elders – professionals who serve as leaders and decision makers in their church
- Connect with 300+ women in the church, spouses of pastors and elders
- Reach missionaries, campus ministers, educators and Christian workers ministering to all ages and backgrounds
- Build name recognition and market your organization’s products and programs
- Maximize your exposure and visibility through sponsorship opportunities