The host committee will provide a supervised movie for the Elementary and Youth during the women’s program and luncheon. Wednesday, June 14: 11:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. $10, to register, follow the Family Online Registration link above.
Please note: All other youth, elementary and nursery activities are currently sold out. To be put on a waiting list, please email GA2017@friendlyhillschurch.org.
Sign up now for the Women’s Luncheon and Program!
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 14 – 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Koury Convention Center, Greensboro, NC
“Married in Ministry – The Importance of Being an Elder’s Wife” by Mike and Melissa Kruger
For printable registration forms, see below.
Permission forms are required for each child and youth.
- Child Permission, Health and Release Form – For Online Registrations
- Elementary: Air Fun Trampoline Park Waiver
- Youth: Zip-line Tour Waiver
Family Programs & Activities Schedule.
Printable registration forms:
- Youth – activities are currently sold out.
- Elementary – activities are currently sold out.
- Nursery – activities are currently sold out.
Download the General Assembly App (available in Spring, 2017), for easy access to schedules, seminar info, exhibitors, onsite news and updates.