Thank you for registering as an exhibitor!
Exhibitor Checklist – Read this!
Sponsors and Promotional Items – Guide to Sponsorship
Want to add a sponsorship or promotional item to your registration? Choose from:
- Flexible Sponsorship Packages
- Exclusive Limited Availability Options
- Brand Recognition Tools
Hotels and Housing
- Hotel information link is on your registration confirmation email.
- If you did not receive the confirmation email, contact us at email@example.com.
- Make reservation by May 12, 2017.
Exhibitor Services Kit
Download the Exhibitor Services Kit – available in late April – early May.
The kit is provided by Hollins Exposition Services.
- Details to order furniture, carpet, and other services
- Electricity and wired Internet are provided by Koury Convention Center
- You will need your booth number to order
General Assembly App
The app will include a list of registered exhibitors. For your organization, please provide by April 14, 2017:
- Logo – 120 x 120 pixel jpg
- Website address
- Public contact email (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone number
- Description – 200 words or less (include any event specials, product releases).
- Proof your information – no edits will be accepted.
Name Badge Form – submit by May 12, 2017
Selling From Booth
- Submit detailed list of items to be sold to email@example.com by May 1, 2017.
- Any organization selling from the Exhibit Hall is required to collect and remit all appropriate Alabama sales tax.
- Research Alabama tax requirements at: http://dornc.com/electronic/salesanduse.html
Host a Food Function – submit by May 17, 2016
Host a function for those interested in learning more about your organization.