PCA teaching elders and ruling elders in good standing are cordially invited to the 42nd General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in America in Houston, Texas, June 17 – 20, 2014.
Registration is now open. You may register as a commissioner either online or by mail. Be sure to keep a copy of the completed Registration Form for your records.
Register by mail here
Print form and mail to:
Presbyterian Church in America
1700 North Brown Road, Suite 105
Lawrenceville, GA 30043-8143
Registration fees include these General Assembly materials:
- Commissioner Handbook (online only)
- Supplement (online only)
- General Assembly Minutes
- A ruling elder emeritus or an honorably retired teaching elder may register for $150
- Elders from churches with less than $100,000 in annual income, per their 2013 statistics, may register for $300.
Limited Commissioner Registration Scholarships are available.
For information, click here.
Docket - Draft
Committees of Commissioners
Commissioner Handbook Download – Login information will be sent to registered commissioners in May.
Supplement to the Commissioner Handbook – Available after June 1, 2014.
Volunteer as a Floor Clerk or Communion Elder
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel Reservations: The deadline for reserving a hotel room is May 22, 2014 Information for General Assembly hotels will be received in your registration confirmation email. For more information, see here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy here
- Refunds must be requested in writing. Send request to email@example.com
- Full refund by May 16
- Half refund by May 30
- No refund will be considered after May 30, 2014