PCA teaching elders and ruling elders in good standing, we invite you to join us for the 43rd General Assembly in Chattanooga, TN, June 9 – 12, 2015. The Assembly will be held at the Chattanooga Convention Center.
Registration will open in January, 2015. You may register online or by mail. Please be sure to keep a copy of the completed Registration Form for your records.
Download printable form here.
Print form and mail to:
PCA Administrative Committee
1700 North Brown Road, Suite 105
Lawrenceville, GA 30043-8143
Registration fees include these General Assembly materials:
- Commissioner Handbook (online only)
- Supplement (online only)
- General Assembly Minutes
- Voting Card
- An honorably retired teaching elder or a ruling elder emeritus may register for $150
- Elders from churches with less than $100,000 in annual income, per their 2013 statistics, may register for $300.
Limited Commissioner Registration Scholarships are available.
For information, click here.
Docket – Draft
Committees of Commissioners
Commissioner Handbook Download – Login information will be sent to registered commissioners in May.
Supplement to the Commissioner Handbook – Available in late May, 2015.
General Assembly Apps
Forms and Schedules
Volunteer as a Floor Clerk or Communion Elder
Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel Reservations: The deadline for reserving a hotel room is May 17, 2015. Your registration confirmation email will provide information on special discounted hotel rates. Make your reservation with one of the hotels books for the Assembly making lodging easy and cost effective.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Refunds must be requested in writing. Send request to email@example.com
- Full refund by May 8
- Half refund by May 22
- No refund will be considered after May 22, 2015