Commissioner Registration Fee:
- $450 – Teaching and Ruling Elders
- $300 – Elders from churches with less than $100,000 in annual income (per their 2016 statistics)
- $150 – Honorably Retired Teaching Elders
- $150 – Ruling Elder Emeritus
First Time Commissioners:
For valuable resources and tips for new commissioners click here.
Limited Commissioner Registration Scholarships are available:
For eligibility and application information, click here.
- General Assembly Information Book – Will be mailed within two weeks of the registration date.
- Commissioner Handbook – Login information will be emailed to registered commissioners in May 2017.
- Supplement to the Commissioner Handbook – Available in early June 2017.
- Once your registration is processed you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email or you need to make changes to your registration, please email email@example.com.
- Hotel Information will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Refunds must be requested in writing. Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 1 – May 12, 2017 – receive a full refund
- May 13 – May 26, 2017 – receive half of a refund
- No refund will be considered after May 26, 2017